THE 13TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM OF THE INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR TROPICAL ROOT CROPS-AFRICA BRANCH (ISTRC-AB)
Venue: White Sands Hotel, Dar Salam, Tanzania
Date: 5-10 March, 2017
Proposed Theme: The theme of the symposium is “Expanding Collaboration, Catalyzing Innovation of Root Crops for Accelerating Africa’s Economic Growth”.
The proposed sub-themes are:
- Managing priority genetic resources, cropping systems pests and diseases
- Commercial Seed System, Agronomy and weed management
- Postharvest technologies, value chains and market opportunities
- Enhancing innovative impact through partnerships
- Mobilizing Investors for Sustainable Root & Tuber Crop Research and Development.
- 30 October, 2016 – Deadline for submission of abstract
- 30 November, 2016 – Intimation of abstract acceptance
- 15 January, 2017 – On-line registration of participants
- 1 February, 2017 – Submission of full Papers /Participation in Exhibition
- 15 February, 2017 – Submission of Power point
- 5 March, 2017 – Arrival of Participants
- 6-10 March, 2017 – Conference
For more information CLICK HERE.